http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/31sadvez8cJ8F

Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Fabric Coasters for Mother's Day

http://allsorts.typepad.com/allsorts/2006/11/crisscross_coas.html

I came across this post yesterday while searching for something easy but cool I could quickly make for the 4 Mothers that would be going to the Mothers Day lunch (today). I knew it would be one of my last minute, "I want to do something crafty that will probably take longer than I thought it would but I really hope it turns out okay" moments..

This turned out to be the score of the century.. it is a great little pattern, really easy.. I had a problem with a funny fabric I had, it works best with plain cotton or non-stretch.

Great for presents, I ended up taking about an hour to make 4.. cutting takes most of the time. Maybe longer if you want to be a bit more finicky. I made 16 in total 4 different designs to suit each Mum.

A good way to spend the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...