http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/31sadvez8cJ8F

Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Lake House is my new favourite movie!

Okay, so I claim I don't like "chick flicks". And technically I don't... at least not the hollywood-sweet as cotton candy-or god awfully predictable Julia Roberts style "Romantic Comedies".

But this one has caught me.. and so I might be biased, I like both Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves. And although the continuity of suggested time lapse might not be everyone's cup of tea, it tugs a heart string in me.

And as it plays - while I am writing this (quite fitting, no?) - I'll use this (dare I say it) chick flick to boost me up a notch or two on the girly scale

oh.. and did I mention she drives a mustang? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...