http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/31sadvez8cJ8F

Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Girly craft day :)

So, the boys had a computer day and that left the girls to create! love it..

This is a few patches I created out of the blue, I've seen this style on the internet and in magazines and really liked it.. I think its been brewing in me for a while this one.. so here are a few shots.

these are all done with Aurifil :) that reminds me I have to order some more of the "sort of beige off-white cream" colour for my every day piecing and applique now that I'm getting low on my first aurifil spool! :)

Oh!, and the Hamilton Craft and Quilt Fair is coming up in a couple of weeks so I'm looking forward to that :) will defn post piccies up from that

enjoy












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...