http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/31sadvez8cJ8F

Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas with the Kranks

This is the closest I've been to skipping christmas... I have tried so hard to make time, to get into it.. but its just not happening.. I need a christmas miracle tonight, that all the shops aren't crowded and I can find exactly what I need for the people I need to buy for.. which is everyone!.. we have no tree up and I'm quite close to losing it completely, with a smile on my face of course

Christmas and I have a love hate relationship at the moment.. I love Christmas but I hate expectations.

I would love to spend a day cleaning out my sewing room and organising all my fabrics. Thats all I want for Christmas.


bah humbug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...