http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/31sadvez8cJ8F

Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Now we just have to wait for baby!

This is the working photos of the quilt that was recently gifted, so now I thought I'd share the photos I took along the way.

I did an all over meander after I'd echoed the flowers twice each.  It was done completely in Aurifil thread 50 wt. FAULTLESS.. loved it.  (okay everything except the blanket stitch around the flowers because I dont have a lot of colours in aurifil yet!)  It was great practice as I still see myself as a beginner (even after 6 years of making quilts I haven't done a lot of freemotion!)

I really enjoyed making this one, and loved the colours in it.  I backed it in a fantastic Winnie the Pooh fabric.

Enjoy the photos!




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...