http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/31sadvez8cJ8F

Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I heart photoshop

So ... as you might know from a couple of my previous posts.. or just by knowing me, that I'm a wanna be graphic designer.. I love playing with photoshop and illustrator..

anyways.. I was just looking at making a pic of me that was more commercial looking for my google profile.. but unfortunately I dont have a lot of ready to use photos that pass the Mel test.. (c'mon girls, you know what I'm talking about.. the oh no you're not keeping that picture!...)


Below is a before and after for your viewing pleasure/amusement/general information

(Can't believe I'm actually letting you see this)


And yes, you do have to scroll down!
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...



I'm thinking of doing a bit of a how to, but will see how this is recieved.. leave a message if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...