http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/31sadvez8cJ8F

Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Inspired

This is a big shout out, hello and thanks to Wendy from:



I'm working on something that you'll see soon, but Wendy's quilting style and quality are always perfecto and beautiful and gosh darnit just lovely

Thanks to her advice. I spend my evening last night taping and pin pin pinning. Next I'll be calibrating my machine with test fabric so I'm good to go on the real McCoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news..
This Friday I'll be whisking myself away to Hamiltron for the Annual Quilt and Craft show at Claudelands Events Centre.. looking forward to breaking in my new wheels  :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And lastly my SIL Davina has just shifted her blog to a new home, so go check out her new digs over at:



This coming Saturday the two of us will be bunkered down on our dining table busily crafting away to our hearts content while the men are locked out in the garage..!! awesome.. cant wait!

So.. all in all a busy few weeks just gone and this coming one looks to be no different! but heaps of fun and having a great time at the mo

Signing off

Mel

1 comment:

  1. Melissa,

    Thanks for the sweet and kind words! :) Received your email -- I wish you the very best in your quilting. I can't wait to see it. Let me know if you need any help. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...