http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/31sadvez8cJ8F

Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

What a weekend so far!

I had a great day on Friday at the Hamilton Quilt and Craft Fair and have just spend the day quilting and crocheting.. awesome

Seeing as I've so many photos from Friday, I'll leave you with a couple now and then work out a bit of a Gallery Page for them all

Enjoy!


Remember this one from the Auckland Show.. Jocelyn Leath's work..  I saw it for a second time and raved about it and her to some people also admiring her work!


This one is for Jane, more cake pics to come for her too
 


Crazy things done with stunning fabric



 This one had me hooked, the colours and the symbolism.. just awesome


 knitting for goodness sake!


 Mac the dog  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...