http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/31sadvez8cJ8F

Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Great Market!

Hi Everyone,

A big thank you to those who came to visit us at the Royal Oak Market today.

We had a great day, and there were Sooo many people. Great to see!
I hope you got some of you Christmas shopping out of the way.

If you missed us, you'll see us in the new year at the February Royal Oak Market, I'll keep you posted on the details.

And to top it all off, yes it was my Birthday today *yay* (hence the "Birthday Sale" signs - hehe) and after a very busy weekend, I've been relaxing with my husband all afternoon while playing with my new birthday present, a swish LG Optimus 2X (p990) Cellphone.  AWESOME

Have a great week

Take Care
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Great day. Lots of great Xmas pressies...Including some from Mel and Davina. Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...