http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/31sadvez8cJ8F

Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!

Hi Everyone,

I hope you've all started to settle into the holidays!  I finally got over my bah humbug moment for the silly season, (thanks to Stew) and am now looking forward to the next couple of weeks off my 'day job'.

I've already put this afternoon to good use, continuing on the project "that shall not be named" but to give you a little bit of a sneaky peek at its progress here are a couple of pics! (thanks to my new phone! yay!)




I cant wait to show you the final product once its all done! this one is looking soo good.

I've just finished wrapping the presents and my sister in law and her husband wont be far away for dinner.
Have a great day over the Christmas and New Year period. If you're travelling stay safe.

Take care



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...