http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/31sadvez8cJ8F

Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

This years challenge

So I was checking my Google Reader catching up on all the cool quilting blogs out there and came across A Little Bit Biased where she is showing her first blocks from this book.


In the 1920s a magazine asked for letters from housewives, they asked the question
"Would you want your daughter to marry a farmer?"

This book compiles those letters and also shows intructions on how to make 111 traditional quilt blocks that were inspired by those letters.

This is great timing as I'm wanting to learn/do some traditional angular piecing purely because I don't really know how. I mean I know how, in theory, but in practice.. well, I've had little practice.

So thanks to Mighty Ape, it should be swiftly on its way for me to start a new adventure in piecing!

Watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...