http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/31sadvez8cJ8F

Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Alex Veronelli - Facebook Competition

So, I was going to wait .. the competition doesn't end for almost a month.. but..

I put an entry in to design aurifil's product manager Alex Veronelli's Facebook timeline image.

And I got up this morning.. and shut up! hes using it already!! I was soo excited I had to share it

Go to https://www.facebook.com/alexveronelli and check it out in real life, and for those who dont have/dont want facebook  ;)

here was my preview I did while making it!


Now just cross your fingers for me that no better designs start coming out of the woodwork now!

eek

can you see me smiling from there??





2 comments:

  1. Better designs????? Are you kidding???? That one is perfect....OF COURSE he's using it already! Way to go! Woohoo!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Regan, when I saw it there this morning I was jumping all over the place :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...