http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/31sadvez8cJ8F

Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Check out my new page ^

Hi everyone,

I've been meaning to do this for a while now, over the past year or so, I've been blogging about the new straight stitch sewing machine I bought. It had to be affordable, but it also had to be good quality and fit-for-purpose, namely free motion quilting.

At the top of my blog there are links, "Blog" "About me" "My You-Tube Channel" and now there is a new one

"My sewing machine journey"


I hope you enjoy learning a bit about me and my set up.

Today I have vacuumed my sewing room!  (OMG)  so I will attempt to get some good photos of my new room arrangement before I go and mess it all up again.






Take care



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...