http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/31sadvez8cJ8F

Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Its not even Christmas!

Hi everyone,

I've got a couple of things to share today, firstly... the cover for my Nook Touch arrive today!! I was so excited I let out a little squeak (<-- sorry to break my chain of thought, but don't you think "squeak" is one of those words that the more you look at the more incorrectly spelled it starts to look??) anyway!, the most awesome-est cover in the world was waiting for me when I got home from work.. check it out, thanks Mr Ebay!


Beeeutiful!


My second wee tidbit of news is that today I got myself organised enough (and gathered the courage up enough) to go and do another Toy Society toy-drop!

here are the toys that will hopefully find a home over the next day, I quickly ran through the local mall before it closed and dropped them into various playgrounds and kid rides, I have three others and I'll have to find equally cool places to abandon them! They will eventually end up on The Toy Society Go and sign up and do it, its free and a great feeling. See my link on the side of my blog also, that will also get you there!

Here are the three that are making their way in the big wide world as we speak







Take Care, Have Fun





2 comments:

  1. The toys are cute do you have pattern for them that's on the simpler end?

    http://richardquilts.blogspot.com
    Stop by for my quilt givaway to guess my babys b-day and weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Richard, the only one I have a pattern for is the owl, I'll see if I can post a link to it. I set my last three toys free this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...