http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/31sadvez8cJ8F

Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Progress

As our second long weekend in a row comes to a close I've managed to make some improvements to my sewing room, its still not brilliant but its defn on its way, still not ready for public viewing tho :)

So, here are my accomplishments for the day!

For lunch I whipped up:
1 x batch of yummy vanilla cupcakes with lime icing

And this afternoon I perservered through this UFO some more and fixed up:
1 x finished quilt centre piece
 (okay so its not finished! but its closer than it was .. woo hoo!)

Close up of the fabric

It will still need a border and finishing etc, which I'll mull over for a while, but it is looking 100% better!


Have a great week!




5 comments:

  1. I love that space invaders quilt totally brings me back to my childhood.

    http://richardquilts.blogspot.com
    Stop by for my quilt givaway to guess my babys b-day and weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic space invaders quilt! What a lot of work - but so worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristy, it was a bit of a mission! :) I had it in pieces for months, I finally got around to just DOING it! hehe,, and I just visited your blog too, we are blog background pattern twins! Love it :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks :) Loving the retro gaming quilts out there.. not sure how quick my second one will be tho! hehe

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...