http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/31sadvez8cJ8F

Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Sizzix it is!

Hi everyone,

Well patience isn't my strong suit, I went off to the Craft and Quilt show this afternoon (I'll be going back tomorrow for some seminars)

I walked in expecting to see the go baby in action, as there had been advertisements.. well I saw them and cricut crickets (scrapbooking) but THEN Scottie Crafts actually HAD a Sizzix Big Shot! and had it on special for NZ$150 AND it came with the large extended 12 inch cutting pads for free. They will order in any quilting/patchwork dies if I need them (which I will) but  I've also heard that Cricut and Go Baby's dies will fit in this machine also.  YAY

Check out my pics of the new addition below, I've tested it out .. well I used some kitchen paper towels (the nearest thing I had at the time to cut! (told you I wasn't big on patience hehe)

I also purchased three dies to get me going, a set of flowers, a pack of butterflies, and a frame shape which doubles as the magnet holder for the butterflies.






I'll keep you posted as I use this more

Take Care

Mel



2 comments:

  1. Have fun with your new toy!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Mel!! It looks great..never seen the sizzix in my shops. The shapes look great that you bought.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...