http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/31sadvez8cJ8F

Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Auckland Botanical Gardens

I thought I'd share some lovely photos I got today when we visited the Auckland Botanical Gardens. It was lovely, and closer to home than I'd realised.. we definitely need to go more often, it was a great walk, it helped that it was a nice day, we didn't see everything, there were other paths and short walks we didn't go down, but it was I really nice change to get out. They have a cafe, we had brunch there, very nice!

Enjoy!





All the seats were sponsored with the name of a late loved one on them, quite lovely




A pansy patch for Nan


Had to get my geography fix!


Ma and Pa... aaw


Looks like autumn!


This one is my fav




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...