http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/31sadvez8cJ8F

Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A good way to end the day

Don't you love it when even after a busy/stressful day at work, you walk in the door to find a crafty surprise waiting for you at home!

Today I got two!

The latest edition of New Zealand Quilter came, and my order of Sling Rings also turned up today!!


What are Sling Rings?? well they are rings.. for baby slings.. but in my case I'm thinking hand bags etc.. quilted ones :)

They are rings designed to take the weight of your little ones if you make your own baby wearing contraption

Check them out here




Take care
Mel

2 comments:

  1. I have a cuppa tea at hand, might just go sit down with the magazine now! :) ... awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...