http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/31sadvez8cJ8F

Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Paper piecing tutorial - The Crafty Gemini

Check out this Paper Piecing Tutorial I found by The Crafty Gemini

She is Crazy Talented and her tutorials are so easy to follow..

I did a couple of paper pieced blocks before admitting I had no idea what I was doing... went on the google machine and BAM found her and her tutorial awesomeness

So good that I've added her this tute as a permanent fixture to my Tips and Tutorials page.
Remember to go visit her site too, the links are on on there too.

Click on the image:


I will be giving this link a good overhaul at some stage to make it a good "go to" page for any part of the quilting process you want to know about.

I will keep you posted here on any new stuff I throw up on the website so stay tuned!

oh and I will show you my paper pieced blocks, once I've done some following this new tutorial from The Crafty Gemini.

Then I'll be able to show you the before and after!

Take care

Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...