http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/31sadvez8cJ8F

Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Website update featuring Nicko

Hi everyone,

Just a quick post tonight,

You may have noticed on my website some of the images not coming up, it wasn't until I visited my website from somewhere other than home that I noticed it.

The good news is, I think I've figured it out, and all the button images should now be showing as I had initially intended!

Check out the link at the top of this page to go and have a look at my website! It is still in its very early stages and I'm always making improvements to it.

I will always keep you up to date on any changes or extras I add to on here..

Now usually in lieu of not having any images I throw you all a pic of Timothy B Schmit your way

But today... to give my loving, patient, awesome husband a shout out on his birthday I've got you a pic of Nicko McBrain, Iron Maidens drummer (and my fav Iron Maiden band member!)


When you talk about job satisfaction, this guy has it in spades! Definitely something to aspire to!


Take care!
Rock on!

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...