http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/31sadvez8cJ8F

Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Tigger

Hi Everyone,

I've got another update to my website for you, my latest project was a Tigger quilt for my friend at work, her little one has just moved into their "big" bed, so what better way to acknowledge that achievement but a quilt!

Click the Pic to see my projects website!


Today the boys are over for a computer gaming day, so I might put some time into my next quilt!! Any excuse :)

Take care
Have fun

1 comment:

  1. Oh, your Tigger quilt looks so cute. My daughter would love to have something like that...

    It's great to hear from you. I would love to get some NZ traffic on my class.

    Thanks for stopping by to visit - have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...