http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/31sadvez8cJ8F

Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Lovin the colour!

Now its no secret I'm addicted to Pinterest and I love all the quilting inspiration I gather from there... 

this one just couldn't wait to get to you through the natural courses of internet whats hot or not

So it might have been out for a little while, but I'm loving the new colours that are out there at the moment.. 

Specifically this range from V and Co

The ombre range of their fabrics are shown in their quilt below (pattern here)


ok, you can leave me now to swoon over the colour combo above .. see you next time !



2 comments:

  1. :) I couldnt help it, I just went and bought some of their jellyrolls on www.fatquartershop.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...