http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/31sadvez8cJ8F

Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Spoonflower Pop Art Chickens

Hi All, 

Just thought I'd let you know in advance that next week I'll be bugging you to head over to Spoonflower to vote for my Pop Art Chicken entry!

What do you think? I'm loving how it turned out.

If it gets a rave review I'll be posting it for sale up on spoonflower too, so watch this space!

Its Monday morning here in the land of the long white cloud (Aotearoa/New Zealand) but the clouds are definately a bit grey looking today. I think it might be time for a cup of tea to start things the right way. 

My NZQuilter magazine also arrived at the end of last week, so I may have to reserve a few minutes to let all the quilty goodness soak in.




Have a great week
Take care



1 comment:

  1. Ah poop, just read that they select the group that end up in the weekly competition, so first I get in the comp then I do some bugging!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...