http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/31sadvez8cJ8F

Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Merit Certificate

Hi all, 

Just a quick helloo,

My first spoonflower comp has been and gone, and although I didn't place in the top 10 (aaaaw)
I did see that they'd picked mine as "Past Contest Picks", not entirely sure what that means and how it got there but a big thanks to spoonflower I think. I found it by reviewing my votes from this weeks entrants, it doesn't seem to show up anywhere else, but yay.. it looks like it will stay there for at least for the next three weeks!


The next competition that I hope to have something ready for is not for another couple of weeks, the theme is Greek Myths, so watch this space, I'll let you know when its time to get the ol voting finger out again.

Take care, Go create something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...