http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/31sadvez8cJ8F

Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Two bits of news for my second post of the day

Its not often I have a lot of quilty news these days, but while I'm on a roll and before I go sort out dinner, here are the links to two .. get that?! .. TWO projects that I've recently added to my websites project page

They've finally made their way to their new owners so I can safely put it out there on t'internet!

Click on the images below to follow the website links!

     

Congratulations to the two new sets of parents! 

Take care everyone
Have a great weekend


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mel, Conrad's quilt is adorable. Will make sure we get a pic of him with it for you. Thanks again, M,M & C

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...