http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/31sadvez8cJ8F

Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Vote for my Spoonflower Pop Art Chickens ... Please :)


I'm in!

So I was chosen to be in the competition, I didn't see the fine print and saw that not everyone gets in, although they do limit it to 13 pages of entrants!

So if you could kindly click on the image above, you'll head on over to the spoonflower website to enter your vote.. you may need to get a spoonflower account.. and when voting remember to scroll right to the last page of entrants, because only then does your vote get registered, when you click on a little "vote now" sort of button right at the bottom.. they don't make it easy, but they certainly make sure you see everyone's entries, seems fair enough!

Remember, my entry looks like this!


So send me a little love by giving my Pop Art Chickens the big thumbs up over on spoonflower.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...