http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/31sadvez8cJ8F

Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Machine maintenance tips

This is a you tube channel I'm going to be spending a bit of time on.

I've recently learned to properly oil my machine and have even put a reminder in my calendar so I can do it every three months. (except the bobbin race, that one I was told should be done every couple of bobbins). So given I'm still have a few issues with my tension this video, although intended to educate Longarm users, still has given me plenty of info to try out on my mid arm (Brother PQ1500).
 
I would be interested to know if this rule for bobbin tension applies to everyday sewing on my multi-stitch machine or if its just for situations when you're trying to do freemotion quilting.
 
Either way I'm sure you'll take something from what this quilting guru has to offer.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...