http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/31sadvez8cJ8F

Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

New resolutions from a new laptop

Is there such a thing as a almost-mid-way-through-the-year resolution? if so I'm making one.
I have been lucky enough to be the new owner of my mums old (but really not old AT ALL) laptop/notebook. Its very pretty and I've just calibrated the colours, and the first thing I wanted to do was come here and say hi to everyone, while sitting having a cup of tea, sitting on the couch, watching Dexter. Jimmy is taking a nap, probably not for much longer, but if, okay redo.. I am going to be posting more on here, that is my new resolution. 

My goal is to fake-it-till-I-make-it, the theory is, I'm not a blogger till I actually start blogging! 
So, with that, this is the start of off loading my brain for all you lovely people to see, my first point of action is to write a list of topics I will have a chat about..  With my analyst of a brain I have, my chats are going to get down to the nuts and bolts of the issues about quilting/sewing/craft that I love and/or drive me crazy. Hopefully you can either help me drown my sorrows or shed some light on all the weird and wonderful topics floating around in  my head.

So, with that in mind, and my new laptop at hand, I'm off to put my plan into action and brainstorm my topics, please comment below if there are any topics you'd like to see dissected/researched/validated. I'd love to hear what you're thinking about too!

Happy Tuesday from New Zealand
Take care, keep safe

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to an insight into your brain! What am I thinking about? My Coco. She's having an operation today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris! I hope Coco comes through her op smoothly.. I'm a secret Diet Coke follower, she's got a lovely 'mum' to take care of her :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...